ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 37001:2016 specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system. The system can be stand-alone or can be integrated into an overall management system.
ISO 37001:2016 is applicable only to bribery. It sets out requirements and provides guidance for a management system designed to help an organization to prevent, detect and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities.
benefits OF ISO 37001 CERTIFICATION to your organization
- The standard provides minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing an anti-bribery management system.
- Certification to ISO 37001 provides assurance to management, investors, business associates, personnel, and other stakeholders that an organization has taken appropriate measures to prevent bribery.
- Implementing the measures of the standard reduce the risk of malpractice
- Implementation and certification can be used as evidence of due diligence in case of disputes
- The ISO 37001 standard follows the same structure as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and can easily be integrated into existing management systems
- During the certification audit, our auditors detect potential for improvement and make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of your anti-bribery system
Who can get ISO 37001 certification?
The requirements of ISO 37001:2016 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations (or parts of an organization), regardless of type, size and nature of activity, and whether in the public, private or not-for-profit sectors.
What are the requirements of ISO 37001:2016??
- Bribery in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors;
- Bribery by the organization;
- Bribery by the organization’s personnel acting on the organization’s behalf or for its benefit;
- Bribery by the organization’s business associates acting on the organization’s behalf or for its benefit;
- Bribery of the organization;
- Bribery of the organization’s personnel in relation to the organization’s activities;
- Bribery of the organization’s business associates in relation to the organization’s activities;
- Direct and indirect bribery (e.g. a bribe offered or accepted through or by a third party).
ISO 37001 in India
ISO 37001 in Australia
ISO 37001 in Singapore
ISO 37001 in Maldives
ISO 37001 in Turkmenistan
ISO 37001 in Philippines
ISO 37001 in South Africa
ISO 37001 in Mauritius
ISO 37001 in Kenya
ISO 37001 in Ethiopia
ISO 37001 in Mozambique
ISO 37001 in Nigeria
ISO 37001 in Eqypt
ISO 37001 in Oman
ISO 37001 in Qatar
ISO 37001 in Bahrain
ISO 37001 in UAE
ISO 37001 in Saudi Arabia
ISO 37001 in Lebanon
ISO 37001 in Kuwait
ISO 37001 in USA
ISO 37001 in Canada
ISO 37001 in Europe